Tuesday, May 29, 2012

FOTD: Fun with some brownies :)

I kind of made up this look as I went along. I new I wanted to try my new Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo. Since I was using a cream shadow, I tried to use mostly cream products for this look and I was able to use the same color on my eyes & cheeks.








Skin:
MatchMaster 2.0 (MAC) - foundation
Pink Rebel lustre drops (MAC) - mixed with foundation
Radiant Rose prep+prime (MAC) - highlight
Beach Bronze cream bronzer (MAC) - bronzer [l.e: To the Beach]
10 Fierce & Tangy 24hr color tattoo (Maybelline) - blush

Brows:
Rich Ground fluidline (MAC) + Studio Finish concealer nw25 (MAC)

Eyes:
Primer Potion (Urban Decay) - eye primer
Chamomile (MAC) - highlight [l.e: Warm & Cozy]
Naked Dark pigment (MAC) - crease [pro product]
Deep Brown pigment (MAC) - to deepen crease [pro product]
10 Fierce & Tangy 24hr color tattoo (Maybelline) - lid
Goldmine (MAC) - inner corner
Costa Riche eye kohl (MAC) - inner top liner
Graphblack technakohl (MAC) - outer top liner
El Dorado 24/7 liner (Urban Decay) - bottom liner
Extreme Black False Lashes (MAC) - mascara

Lips:
510 Echo (NYX) - lipstick
Ember Glow lipglass (MAC) - lipgloss [l.e: Spring Color Forecast]





No comments:

Post a Comment